9/02/2013

Introductions: Missy Lorelai


As part of my continued experimentation in maintaining this blog which, by and large, is a mish-mash of the things that have really interested in the game world, I decided I would try something that many of my fellow eve bloggers seem to be really good at (props to Shalee Lianne), interviews and profile write-ups. And who better to begin with than one of the most infamous pirates of Amamake, Missy Lorelai.



Name: Missy Lorelai (aka. Missy, That Asshole that solo camps gates)

Eve Birthday: 22.09.2008 (almost 5 years old)

Profession: Low-sec pirate; Master Pvper; Troll

I encountered Missy when I first began PvP, and joined the Minmatar Militia. He was a member of the now degenerate Autocannons Anonymous, where he forged his reputation as a completely fearless, balls-deep PvPer that had a knack for EWAR, gate camping, always having a cloaky alt to surprise buttsex people, and just generally being stupidly hard to kill. He has thus garnered a not insignificant amount of hate, fear, and respect from other capsuleers, both low-sec pirates and the hordes of hapless fools that stumble into one of his traps. He has, by and large, seen most of what low-sec has to offer, and unlike many other vets in this region of space, never seems to get bitter. So I thought I'd sit down and ask Missy about life as the menace of Eve pilots everywhere.

How long have you been playing Eve and what got you into it?
About 5 years now, I had always seen advertisements for the game but it looked like utter crap to me until Apocrypha came out; being that I'm a heavy ganja smoker the visuals are what sold me initially...  

Could you give me a briefly outline of your eve life? How did you start and did you wind up where you are now.
I did what any scrub who came into Eve during the Apocrypha release would do: started a wormhole corporation... After training my first account I realized it would take WAY too long to train up for anything fun; things didn't get interesting until I acquired my main characters through somewhat illicit methods which unfortunately I cannot discuss.

Faction warfare was the next step, I think the first person I ever PvP'd with was Flyinghotpocket; cool guy but a bit eccentric and righteous. All along the way people had misgivings about me; either because of how sassy I was or how successful I was while being sassy and free; from that point on it was an exponentially expanding snowball of LNA (Late Nite Alliance) drama and "Non-solo, solo kills", as my victims and peers like to say.
 

What else have you done before you became a low-sec pirate, and why is low-sec piracy your profession of choice?
 I flew with Black Legion for about 6 months after the tower of Babel that was the Autoz/LNA merger couldn't support my weight or sassiness xD. Then i got with some ex-Heretics and went to nullsec for a while where I discovered oversized afterburner fits. After about 3 months I came back and was invited to join Heretics after spending about 2 months in an NPC corp killing shit in Amamake. 

Why are you so fearless?
It's a game, I'll save being a pussy for real life.

What is so great about the Heretics?
No political drama so far... Fighting both militia's, PL, and anyone else who dares; I like having a healthy pool of targets. 

What do you hate in the world of Eve?
CCP, Political Drama, Pandemic Legion. In that order. 

What is the best thing about Eve? 
Thieving and Trolling; It's a game of cunning and guile.

Best fight you've ever been in:
Loki Boosted DD vs Loki Boosted DD, Same fits.

10 seconds long, It was like drawing pistols at dawn.


http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=13764698
 

Most embarrassing fight you've ever been in: 
This one time I setup a 10 man shield Vexor fleet and put them up against an arty Rupture fleet... lets just say the Vexors didnt last even one cycle of their prop mods; uber fail. 

What do you fly the most, and why?
 Hah, I fly ship types based on what is required for the job. but since thats not a good answer I'd say the number one ship is the merlin because its easy to bait with and has a very nice tank along with great DPS when set up correctly. 

Can you post your killboard link, and any other websites you would like other people to see.
Battleclinic
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Missy+Lorelai

Twitch Channel
http://www.twitch.tv/missylorelai/profile

Heretic Initiative Alltime
http://kb.heretic-army.biz/?a=alliance_detail&all_ext_id=99003225&view=pilot_kills
 

Favourite Thing:
Local Rage 

Favourite Ship:
Merlin or Harpy (same setups)

 Favourite Ammo:
Void S or Void M

Favourite Corpse(s):
Killdu's Frozen Corpse 
Rothgr Bronn's Frozen Corpse 
Redrick38's frozen corpse 
Superior Glokta's frozen corpse 

Favourite Prey:
 Small Gangs 

Favourite drink while playing Eve:
 San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa, Vodka Soda, Water 

Favourite Food while playing Eve: 
Grilled Chicken, Beef Stew, Fine Cheeses, Steamed Vegetables, Chocolate. 

Favourite music while playing Eve:
Zombie Nation, Simian Mobile Disco, The Who, Trap Music, and anything from the 80's 

Favourite Star system(s):
Bosboger, Siseide, Amamake. In that order. 

Best place to fight? 
In a plex or on a gate.

Favourite Irishman:
I've heard they have a curse of some kind.

Favoured kind of destruction (1v1's, gate camping, POCO bash, etc.):
Black Ops

---
Signing off,

Ed 

No comments:

Post a Comment